Longer lasting tires with fuel saving and maximised safety for your daily use.
20% more mileage compared to leading competitor.*
* Based on TUV Rheinland (Thailand) report; MICHELIN Energy XM2 compared to MICHELIN Energy XM1; Field test in Thailand; Test date 13-03-2011 ~ 29-04-2011; Toyota Vios J 1.5 2007; Tire Size: 185/65 R14 86H; Air Pressure (F/R): 33/30 psi.
More Fuel Savings
8% reduction in rolling resistance to save fuel.*
* Based on internal rolling resistance test in 2011 and verified by TUV. Tyre size tested: 185/60R14 82H.
Thanks to Full Silica Compound
- The silica in the rubber compound reduces friction between the rubber particles generating less heat.
- With less heat generated, less energy is lost, thus reducing fuel consumption.
- The silica also increases the tire's flexibility, therefore improving road holding.
Guaranteed with GREEN X marking
Green X marking on the tire sidewall indicates Michelin’s leadership in fuel saving and represents Michelin's commitment to reducing fuel usage and CO2 emissions, while maintaining excellence in longevity and safety.
Stops 1.2 meters shorter than the average of competitors.*
* Based on internal testing in 2010 in Japan, Corolla Axio 2007. Tire size: 195/65 R15 91V.
Thanks to “Micro-Adaptive Compound”
- The tread compound of the MICHELIN Energy XM2 is more flexible.
- It better adapts itself to the irregularities of the road surface and therefore guarantees excellent grip.
- The tread suppleness of MICHELIN Energy XM2 is better than MICHELIN Energy XM1 by 3 points (measured in shore).
And Optimum Void Grooves
- The grooves of the MICHELIN Energy XM2 can evacuate up to 20% more water compared to the MICHELIN Energy XM1+. A higher volume of water evacuated at a faster rate lowers the risk of hydroplaning.
Standard Limited Warranty
All MICHELIN tires have a Standard Manufacturer's Limited Warranty, which covers defects in workmanship and materials for the life of the original usable tread, or for 6 years from date of purchase, whichever occurs first.